Welcome to the Cheetham Hill Medical Centre
We are closed for staff training on the below dates (1pm -6:30pm)
Wednesday 25th May
Thursday 23rd June
Tuesday 19th July
Thursday 18th August
Wednesday 28th September
Thursday 20th October
Tuesday 22nd November
Wednesday 21st December
You can now self refer to Straight2physio, they are based at NMGH/Cornerstone - Click on the link to complete your form Self referral form to Physiotherapy
* Temporary Changes to the GP booking appointment system as from 11th March, 2020
Further to national recommendations, we will be temporarily changing the appointment system with immediate effect. Your appointment may now be dealt with as a telephone or video consultation instead. Please do not come down to the surgery; call the practice at 8am and a call will be arranged with a clinician who will decide whether you need to come here for an appointment until further notice.
Thank you for your understanding.
Dr Bokhari & Partners
* Government issued Sick notes for people who are self isolating
If you are self isolating due to symptoms potentially relating to the Corona Virus, please visit the following website to obtain an Government issued Self-isolation sick note for your employer: https://111.nhs.uk/isolation-note/
* Covid vaccination information
Please follow the link below to find out official information on the COVID vaccination:
We aim to offer a high quality NHS service to the residents of Manchester. We are located close to the city centre with our main branch being a short bus ride from the MEN arena and walking distance from Manchester Fort.
We hope you like our website as we try to ever improve our service to our patients. Through this website you can register with the practice on line, order your prescriptions, and keep up to date with any latest news from the practice.
Please let us know what you think by sending comments through our contact page. if you have any suggestions on how the website can be improved or any information you would like to have available then please let us know.
Have your say at our patient participation group
Would you like to be involved in how we improve our services at Cheetham Hill Medical Centre?
We are recruiting for new members of our Patient Participation Group (PPG).
If you would like to know more, please email NMCCG.admin.CHQ@nhs.net with the heading PPG, along with your name and contact number or call the practice and ask to speak to Debbie about the PPG.
A charter for the care of people nearing the end of their life
We want to offer people who are nearing the end of their life the highest quality care and support. We wish to help them live as well as they can, for as long as they can, therefore, if and when we need to we will…
- Help our patients think ahead to identify the choices they may face, assist them to record their decisions and do our best to ensure that their wishes are fulfilled, wherever possible, by all those who offer them care and support.
- Talk with them and the people who are important to them about their future needs. We will do this as often as they feel the need to, so that they can understand and prepare for everything that is likely to happen.
- Do all we can to help preserve their independence, dignity and sense of personal control throughout the course of their illness.
- Support the people who are important to them, both as they care for someone as they approach the end of life and with ongoing bereavement.
We also invite ideas and suggestions as to how we can improve the care and support that we deliver to our patients, the people who are important to them and others in similar situations.
For more information from your practice team please contact
Name: Emma Williams or Hannah Nugent Phone number: 0161 277 6939
Would you recommend our service to friends and family?
Your surgery is there for you 7 days a week
(Site updated 25/05/2022)