What is Patient Access, and how do I access it?
Patient Access is a service provided by EMIS that allows you to access your practice online.
Patient Access includes you to be able to utilise the following features:
- Checking, booking and cancelling appointments.
- Checking your medication and ordering repeat medication.
- Access to see your allergies we have on record for you
- Updating your contact information, including mobile phone number and email address.
You can access it by registering for the service at the following link:
Once you have signed up to the website, you will have access to certain services, but not all.
In order to be able to access all of the services, you MUST provide us with:
- Photo ID (Preferably passport)
For children aged 13 and under, the parents may administrate this on the childs behalf.